- Place your mulling spices and Ami Ami wine into a sauce pot to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Bring a salted pot of water to a boil and begin cooking spaghetti. Follow directions on packaging and set aside 1/4 cup of pasta water to add to pasta sauce.
- In a large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add shallots and cook until translucent.
- Add tomato paste and mix to coat shallots.
- Mix in a can of Tomato Alla Vodka beans and add 1 cup of the mulled wine mixture.
- Reduce the wine by turning the heat up on the sauce. Once wine has reduced by 50%, add the pasta water.
- Once the sauce reaches a consistency of your liking, add in your cooked spaghetti.
- Serve with basil, flaky salt, and a scoop of those delicious beans on top!